DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Use only for cleaning firearms. Use the minimum necessary to remove carbon buildup and gunpowder residue. Apply using cleaning patches, cotton swabs, and or gun cleaning brushes. If using a brush, we recommend wiping weapon parts and components away and down from the face to avoid splashing the product.
IMPORTANT: Carefully read all directions, notes, and cautions prior to use. Only use the product as directed on the label. Do not use for any other purpose. Do not mix with any other product. To avoid spills, always keep container tightly capped. Open slowly to relieve pressure. Protect hands with solvent resistant gloves and eyes with chemical splash googles.
STORAGE: Do not use or store this product near any source of heat or open flame, furnace areas, pilot lights, stoves, etc. Keep it in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight, at temperatures below 90oF. Exposure to high temperatures or prolonged exposure to sun may cause can to swell or leak. Keep container closed when not in use. Do not reuse the container.
DISPOSAL: If container is corroded, rusted, or shows other signs of deterioration, dispose of product. Dispose of empty cans and leftover product at your local household hazardous waste collection facility. If one is not available, dispose of in accordance with federal, state, and local regulations.
DANGER! HARMFUL OR FATAL IS SWALLOWED. EYE IRRITANT. COMBUSTIBLE.
Contains Petroleum Distillates. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, and other ignition sources. USE ONLY WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION TO PREVENT BUILDUP OF VAPORS. Do not smoke. DO not use in areas where vapors can accumulate and concentrate such as basements, bathrooms, or small enclosed areas. Whenever possible, use outdoors in an open air area. If using indoors use in a open space with cross ventilation preferably from fresh air. If a strong odor is noticed or you experience any dizziness, headache, nausea, or eye-watering - STOP - ventilation is inadequate. Leave the area immediately. IF THE WORK AREA IS NOT WELL VENTILATED, DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT. A dust mask does not provide protection against vapors. Reports has associated repeated and prolonged exposure to solvents with neurological and other physiological damage. Intentional misuse of the product by deliberately concentrating and inhaling vapors can be harmful or fatal. DO NOT TAKE INTERNALLY. Avoid contact with eyes and prolonged contact with skin.
FIRST AID: IF SWALLOWED, do not induce vomiting. Immediately call the Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222, hospital emergency room, or physician. IN CASE OF EYE CONTACT, immediately flush with water, remove any contact lens, continue flushing with water for at least 15 minutes, then get medical attention. IN CASE OF PROLONGED SKIN CONTACT, wash with soap and water. If irritation persists, get medical attention.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN!
For questions or concerns, email us at email@example.com